Critical Power Expo is dedicated to connecting the buyers, operators and specifiers of critical power equipment and technology with a wide range of suppliers along with the whole supply chain – from manufacturers of batteries, power systems and products to UPS equipment and monitoring systems.
- The show floor was buzzing as visitors soaked up the array of technology options on display, with live product demos and technical presentations from companies including Rhombus Energy Solutions, Fluke, and Nuvation Energy.
- Eaton showcased it's impressive range of supercapacitors and other electrical components for many different applications where power quality, endurance and reliability are critical to the organization’s success.
- UNIPOWER LLC announced the Aspiro 1U; a compact, integrated, ETSI rack mounted DC power system for use in the North American market.
- Day one of Buyers Forum was off to a flying start with a jampacked program full of top speakers from AECOM, CH2M and DTE Energy.
- Attendees at the Conference digested insights from industry leaders including Schneider Electric and T-Mobile discussing the industry's hottest topics on critical power technologies.
- The conference displayed real-life application solutions for people involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining mission-critical power systems for critical facilities across multiple industries.
"The show itself exceeded our expectations in terms of the number and quality of the leads we generated."
Travis Simpkins PhD, President and Founder, muGrid Analytics LLC
"We have been looking to reach out to more customers outside of the data center industry, and we certainly met a lot of people who meet that classification this week."
Brian Kennedy, Product Marketing Manager - Power Management Division, Emerson Network Power
"It has been great. We have met a lot of customers and distributors, that we work with personally and build relationships with."
Sabrina Eastman, Marketing Communications, Eaton