DON'T MISS THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE FOR GLOBAL CRITICAL POWER INFRASTRUCTURE
Cutting-Edge Technologies. In-Depth Industry Education.
The Critical Power Expo connects you with more than 8,000 engineers, designers, building specifiers, architects, and executives, and more than 600 leading suppliers, offering the latest industry solutions and services to support every part of the critical power supply chain. A dynamic end-to-end industry showcase, this event delivers free interactive Open Tech Forums and educational sessions on topics like identifying critical power system risk, power measurement technology and reducing downtime.
Three days of industry-leading education
- 150+ thought leaders offering key insights on critical power, H/EV technology, battery technology, and more
- Multiple educational formats including workshops, panels, and technical discussions to boost your expertise
- Unlimited track hopping across all conference sessions during three full days of industry immersion
- Three days of industry-leading education at The Battery Show Conference
Free three-day supplier showcase
- More than 600 cutting-edge suppliers offering end-to-end solutions, including Eaton, EnerDel, and Hitachi Chemical Energy Technology
- An Open Tech Forum to share the most promising battery and H/EV technologies yet to hit the market
- Free sessions, keynote presentations, demos, and activities on the show floor
- Free three-day supplier showcase and Critical Power Technologies Conference
Three Leading Shows. One Powerful Event.
The Critical Power Expo is part of North America's largest industry event, bringing a comprehensive showcase of critical power technologies, advanced battery, and electric & hybrid manufacturing, and onto one show floor. Together, these three specialized trade shows make up the leading annual gathering for battery manufacturing, energy storage, and vehicle electrification in the US. It's the event for industry leaders looking to meet with suppliers, learn about up-to-the-minute innovations, access high-quality education, and network with peers.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 10–11: 9:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 12: 9:30 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 10–11: 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Thursday, September 12: 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.