REGISTRATION FOR THE CRITICAL POWER EXPO OPENS MAY 3RD
Don't Miss This One-of-a-Kind Exhibition & Conference for Global Critical Power Infrastructure
Cutting-Edge Technologies. In-Depth Industry Education.
The Critical Power Expo connects you with more than 8,000 engineers, designers, building specifiers, architects, and executives, and more than 600 leading suppliers, offering the latest industry solutions and services to support every part of the critical power supply chain. A dynamic end-to-end industry showcase, this mega event delivers up-to-the-minute insights on designs, manufacturing processes, technological advances, and trends so you can reduce downtime and work faster, smarter, and cheaper.
Get Your Pass For This Free Event!
Three days of industry-leading education
- 150+ thought leaders offering key insights on critical power, H/EV technology, battery technology, and more
- Multiple educational formats including workshops, panels, and technical discussions to boost your expertise
- Unlimited track hopping across all conference sessions during three full days of industry immersion
Free three-day supplier showcase
- More than 600 cutting-edge suppliers offering end-to-end solutions, including Eaton, EnerDel, and Hitachi Chemical Energy Technology
- An Open Tech Forum to share the most promising battery and H/EV technologies yet to hit the market
- Free sessions, keynote presentations, demos, and activities on the show floor
Hours of Education
Three Leading Shows. One Powerful Event.
The Critical Power Expo is part of North America's largest industry event, bringing a comprehensive showcase of critical power technologies, advanced battery, and electric & hybrid manufacturing, and onto one show floor. Together, these three specialized trade shows make up the leading annual gathering for battery manufacturing, energy storage, and vehicle electrification in the US. It's the event for industry leaders looking to meet with suppliers, learn about up-to-the-minute innovations, access high-quality education, and network with peers.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m.
Tuesday–Wednesday, September 11–12: 8:30 a.m.–5:15 p.m.
Thursday, September 13: 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.